Ad Section

header ads

Review: Sony’s LinkBuds are the perfect earbuds for ambient awareness


I’m gonna say something a little controversial: I don’t really care if my headphones have noise canceling. Sure, I might appreciate the isolation on a long plane ride, but for 95% of what I use headphones for, noise canceling isn’t a priority — or it’s straight-up undesirable. Whether walking down a busy street, doing the dishes, or riding my bike through a quiet trail, I prefer music and audiobooks add to the environmental soundscape, not replace it altogether. I know I’m not unique in this either; it’s the reason some people prefer basic AirPods, which generally don’t form a tight…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Sony

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Review: Sony’s LinkBuds are the perfect earbuds for ambient awareness Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Review: Sony’s LinkBuds are the perfect earbuds for ambient awareness

Post a Comment

0 Comments