Ad Section

header ads

You’re all wrong: NFT is actually pronounced ‘nay-fey-tay’


Let’s get this straight: NFT is pronounced “nay-fey-tay.” That’s all there is to it. You might have read Corin Faife at the Verge claiming it should be said as “neft” — but they’re wrong. It’s nay-fey-tay. Forever and ever, nay-fey-tay. I can see where Faife is coming from, I really can. “Neft” is an elegant solution to saying those three letters. As it doesn’t appear NFTs are going anywhere, this pronunciation approach would save us all a lot of time. But here’s my issue: why should we have an elegant solution for something that’s inherently serpentine and torturous? Uh oh,…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article You’re all wrong: NFT is actually pronounced ‘nay-fey-tay’ Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : You’re all wrong: NFT is actually pronounced ‘nay-fey-tay’

Post a Comment

0 Comments