Ad Section

header ads

Even toy car maker Matchbox is jumping on the EV trend


For a lot of car nerds, the passion began before they could even drive, with toy cars like the diecast scale models made by Matchbox. Matchbox might be single-handedly responsible for getting more kids into cars than anyone, or anything, else. That company is the reason I smile every time I see an E31 era BMW 8 Series. Now, in keeping with the times, Matchbox is releasing a bunch of new models of electric vehicles, including the Tesla Roadster, Nissan Leaf, BMW i3, i8, and an e-Star delivery van. Credit: MatchboxMatchbox is updating its product line with a host of…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Even toy car maker Matchbox is jumping on the EV trend Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Even toy car maker Matchbox is jumping on the EV trend

Post a Comment

0 Comments