Ad Section

header ads

5 things I’ve learned pitching investors during the pandemic


When you’re in a startup that is competing with some of the largest companies in the world, funding is critical to give you a level field from which to grow. Love it or hate it, raising money is a key responsibility of yours and something you can’t afford to get wrong. My company, Jscrambler, recently closed a $15 million Series A round, which was led by cybersecurity investment firm Ace Capital Partners and with follow-on from Sonae and Portugal Ventures — definitely an outcome I’m grateful for, especially looking back at what a journey this has been. So today I…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article 5 things I’ve learned pitching investors during the pandemic Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : 5 things I’ve learned pitching investors during the pandemic

Post a Comment

0 Comments