Ad Section

header ads

All I want for Christmas is Opel’s electric restomod


This year I’v decided I’m going to ask explicitly what I want for Christmas. And all I want is the Opel Manta GSe ElektroMOD. Opel unveiled this beauty in May and since then I just can’t stop thinking about it. I mean, just look at it… Credit: Opel Yes, I’m sucker for reimagined classic vehicles, and I have to say that Opel has done an amazing job here. The traditional proportions of the new EV instantly recall the Manta A, the 1970s classic coupe, only now it’s equipped with an electric heart. And coming with a 108 kW electric motor…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article All I want for Christmas is Opel’s electric restomod Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : All I want for Christmas is Opel’s electric restomod

Post a Comment

0 Comments