Ad Section

header ads

How to recognize a diamond of a marketing idea


Let’s say you’re a startup founder, who comes up with the next new idea in marketing, scaling, or strategic business development. If you are 100% sure that your randomly picked idea will work (maybe you’ve asked a fortune-teller or made a tarot spread), I won’t waste your time. But if you really need to sift diamonds from fakes and create a marketing campaign that will definitely work, here are my three favorite approaches to testing ideas that my team at Refocus.me uses. 1. Go to the shelf of ideas and divide them up by priority Start by evaluating ideas according…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article How to recognize a diamond of a marketing idea Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : How to recognize a diamond of a marketing idea

Post a Comment

0 Comments