Ad Section

header ads

I secured a $100K pre-seed investment in 30 min with nothing but an idea


It was my first time pitching a VC investor. I had settled on the couch of my living room, ready for a video call with someone I had never met in person. I had a business idea and a team to pull it off. He had the money and interest in early-stage startups. Fingers crossed it’s a match! The call was short and to the point. We spoke about my idea, the team behind it, and why we needed the money. Half an hour later, a $100k investment landed in our bank account. How did that happen? First of all,…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article I secured a $100K pre-seed investment in 30 min with nothing but an idea Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : I secured a $100K pre-seed investment in 30 min with nothing but an idea

Post a Comment

0 Comments